I haven’t done this before…or maybe once before? Anyway, feeling like playing along tonight. Blame the apple sangria. :-)
1. What do you collect? Not much. Well, unless you count my shoes. High heels to be specific. I even have a whole room dedicated to them at W’s house…last count I think I had 60+ pairs. I never really thought of it as “collecting” though. I just like high heels. ;-)
2. What do you do for fun? Hike, run, get beat up, have sex, write, travel, garden, plan things. I have a lot of fun.
3. Name a place that’s fun for you to visit but you wouldn’t want to live there. I can’t really think of one. I’m one of those people that falls in love with every city I visit and immediately decide I have to move there.
4. Do you believe in revenge? Nope. Waste of time & energy.
5. Do you believe in forgiveness and do you forgive and forget? That’s a good question – the first one I’ve had to think about. I like to think I do…I do know I let go of things, of the pain inflicted, of the hurt. But do I forget? I don’t think so. Hmm…so yes…tho I may forgive – everyone makes mistakes – I don’t think I forget. I don’t hold onto it, but it’s never completely gone, once I’ve been hurt.
6. Are you religious? spiritual? Atheist? Agnostic. I don’t believe, but I don’t actively disbelieve. I am willing to believe if it was proven to me. You know, if god came knocking on my door.
Bonus: What’s your routine every night just before you go to sleep? At home with Ad: play my last round of Lexulous, read a book or play Candy Crush for exactly 20 minutes, fall asleep. Or, if I don’t fall right to sleep, masturbate and fall asleep. At W’s: snuggle or have sex and fall asleep.